Pages

Tuesday 16 July 2013

MX003 : Tak Kenal Maka Tak Cinta

Assalamualaikum and Good Day Mersix.


I’m Fatihah @ Fath. Form 1 until Form 3, Class of Bimasakti, Homeroom of Cemerlang.  Form 4 until Form 5, Class of Zuhal, Homeroom of Juara

I posted this picture in my Facebook. Celebrate 2 years of surviving in Audit.

Currently, I’m working with BDO as an Auditor.

I’m an Auditor. Not an Accountant (Nik Aisyah, First Episode of the The Apprentice Asia). For me they are same. Take care of money(Tony Fernandes, First Episode of the The Apprentice Asia). Lol

I first joined BDO as a vacation trainee and most of my seniors during that time are Chinese

Initially, it was very hard for me to speak in English fluently and awkward to mingle around with them. 

I don’t have any non Malay friend since my secondary school was beloved MRSM Mersing and my University Di Hatiku is UiTM Shah Alam.

But we managed to break our ice and awkwardness. 

We talk about food. You are not Malaysian if don’t eat Nasi Lemak…hihi. And sometimes we had big bowls of Tofu and Rice for lunch and Roti Canai for yamca. Yummy!

First day of Puasa, my senior treat us one team for dinner.    

Leow : Eh, Fatihah, what time you all buka puasa today?

Me : 7.30 p.m.

Leow : Then, you buy something first. Afraid we couldn’t reach Tropicana before 7.30.

Me : Yeah2…will buy drinks later at 7-11.

Leow : Eh, your cuti raya apply already? How many days you want to take?

Me : 3 days can? I’ll bring you guys Kuih Raya.

Darsh : I want chicken rendang, ketupat and soy sauce.

Xindy : I want pineapple tart.

Me : Huuuuuu….yeah2 will try.

Leow : Ok2. I’ll be your backup. By the way kan Fatihah, if you did not pray, your fasting will be useless right? I just want to confirm only.

Me :  Indeed I agree. Solat Tiang Agama. If we want to build house, we need to have strong pole to support it. Then, we can create the door, window, etc. Thank you Leow for being my backup.  

What I’m trying to say is that randomly my non Muslim colleagues will ask the basic questions about religion such as why all Malay guys go for Friday prayer, so I have the obligations to explain the reasons clearly. 

Who knows one day Allah gives them Hidayah. Amin.

Although we are different races and religions but we still respect each other. 

“Rojak-rojak” when talking. Not all my Chinese and Indian colleagues know how to speak their mother tongue. 

Despite, they know Malay better. Below are my pictures with colleagues. Aiman said to include many pictures if possible. hehehe

We Work Hard, Play Hard and Eat Hard together.




The boys were so focused on work..But the girls were so excited taking pictures of souvenier.



Laser Tag on Friday Night.



Thank you Leow for the delicious Japanese food.



CSR Project. Jimmy is just my colleague. Hehehe



That’s all from me. Thank you for reading and please excuse my terrible English.

So Mersix, when we are going to Buka Puasa together?^^

No comments:

Post a Comment